Our program benefits both employers and workers.
For employers, they will have high confidence that an IIKI Certificate holder can immediately step in and start building real-world applications in a particular technology.
For people seeking better employment opportunities, an IIKI Certificate will help them stand out from others who hold only academic credentials but little or no proof that they can actually perform the work.
The main problem we address is that many certifications require rigorous academic study and passing an exam – however, they rarely give any indication that the certificate holder can actually perform the work in a real world environment, including meeting cost, schedule, performance, and quality constraints.
This results in employers hiring candidates with strong academic knowledge of a given subject, only to discover that the candidate struggles in applying that knowledge in the real world, including building a final product or even a working prototype.
We address this problem by requiring our certificate candidates to demonstrate their ability to build working products that apply a particular technology.
Each candidate’s work is carefully reviewed by an examination Board consisting of a minimum of three individuals recognized as experts in their field.
- (A) Prerequisite which include the following are
- (I) Candidate needs to pass a foundation exam which include the following topics
- (1) Mathematics
- (2) Machine Learning Concepts
- (3) Programming (Python/R)- Python is preferred
- (4) AI/ML model pipeline (CI/CD)- MLOPS (Data Engineering) Basics
- (5) AI/ Machine Learning Platform (Main Cloud Platform)
- (6) AI/ML Application (Use Cases Scenarios)
- (7) Customer Engagement (Knowledge of Business Customers Facing)
- (8) Applied Statistics
- (9) ML Algorithms (Knowledge of Applying different Algorithms for appropriate ML Use Cases)
- (10) Exploratory Data Analysis- EDA (Data Visualization Techniques)
- (B) Min. Passing Score 80% Per each of the above Section and the overall Score
- (C) Passing (Sections 1, 2, 3, 10, 8, 9) – will qualify Candidate to be Exempted from the Maker Certification exam and Qualify him to Master & Expert Exam
- (D) Passing all the Sections will Qualify the Student to exempt (Maker and Expert) and to Continue to Final Master Certificate Exam in AI/ML