About The Program
We offer Independent certification by a globally reputable organization that is not affiliated with any vendor, focusing on the fundamentals and hands-on practice of key emerging technologies by validating and verifying actual work done by the applicant in one or more useful, real world applications of a specific emerging technology
Benefits of the Program
Emerging technologies are technologies whose development, practical applications, or both are still in the early stages but are rapidly gaining prominence and more importantly, are increasingly in demand by employers. However, employers are seeking candidates who not only know the fundamentals and theory behind an emerging technology, but can also demonstrate the ability to apply that technology by building, testing, and deploying real world applications.
While the number of new technologies keeps increasing, we will focus our efforts on those that are in highest demand, starting with AI and machine learning.
1) fundamentals of AI/ML.
2) developing at least one chatbot, either in a lab setting or in production
A person validated and verified at the Maker Level, including projects developing at least three chatbots in production for a client or for their employer or at least one-year of directly maintaining a chatbot in production
Data Science And Analytics
Who Can Apply
Submit Your Query
Our program benefits both employers and workers.
For employers, they will have high confidence that an IIKI Certificate holder can immediately step in and start building real-world applications in a particular technology.
For people seeking better employment opportunities, an IIKI Certificate will help them stand out from others who hold only academic credentials but little or no proof that they can actually perform the work.
The main problem we address is that many certifications require rigorous academic study and passing an exam – however, they rarely give any indication that the certificate holder can actually perform the work in a real world environment, including meeting cost, schedule, performance, and quality constraints.
This results in employers hiring candidates with strong academic knowledge of a given subject, only to discover that the candidate struggles in applying that knowledge in the real world, including building a final product or even a working prototype.
We address this problem by requiring our certificate candidates to demonstrate their ability to build working products that apply a particular technology.
Each candidate’s work is carefully reviewed by an examination Board consisting of a minimum of three individuals recognized as experts in their field.
- (A) Prerequisite which include the following are
- (I) Candidate needs to pass a foundation exam which include the following topics
- (1) Mathematics
- (2) Machine Learning Concepts
- (3) Programming (Python/R)- Python is preferred
- (4) AI/ML model pipeline (CI/CD)- MLOPS (Data Engineering) Basics
- (5) AI/ Machine Learning Platform (Main Cloud Platform)
- (6) AI/ML Application (Use Cases Scenarios)
- (7) Customer Engagement (Knowledge of Business Customers Facing)
- (8) Applied Statistics
- (9) ML Algorithms (Knowledge of Applying different Algorithms for appropriate ML Use Cases)
- (10) Exploratory Data Analysis- EDA (Data Visualization Techniques)
- (B) Min. Passing Score 80% Per each of the above Section and the overall Score
- (C) Passing (Sections 1, 2, 3, 10, 8, 9) – will qualify Candidate to be Exempted from the Maker Certification exam and Qualify him to Master & Expert Exam
- (D) Passing all the Sections will Qualify the Student to exempt (Maker and Expert) and to Continue to Final Master Certificate Exam in AI/ML